Every App has its moments, and Kiip’s mission is to reward users during those times of achievement with valuable offers from major brands. As part of our Ad Operations team, you will help implement and manage ad campaigns as well as assist in various other projects to help ensure that our mission is realized.
- Schedule and maintain ad delivery for mobile advertising campaigns using Kiip’s proprietary ad server
- Optimize campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Manage post-sales activity for agency campaigns, including: gathering assets, confirming IO details, building campaigns, acquiring and testing third-party tracking tags, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc.
- Communicate with Account Managers on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Work closely with Accounting to manage and execute monthly billing
The position reports to the VP, Ad Ops in San Francisco.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in mobile app advertising operations preferred
- Experience in performance-based marketing or advertising is a plus
- Experience in programmatic advertising a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated go-getter with a positive and professional attitude
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered daily lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
To apply: upload your resume and a cover letter explaining what interests you about working at Kiip and how you could help us excel.
About Kiip (pronounced "keep"):
Every app has its moments, and Kiip’s mission is to reward users during those times of achievement with valuable offers from major brands.
We were named to Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies list in 2013, a mobile titan by AdWeek, and a winner of Ad Week's Project Isaac Award. As a Kiiper, you'd be able to have a huge impact from day one.