Must have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Kiip's is revolutionizing the way people connect to advertising. We started moments of rewards in advertising – moments of delight, reward, and instant gratification. We've made it easy to reward people on many different platforms and are scaling our intelligence platform to the next level.
Want to join a company that fuels AI-powered services? We have a primo opportunity for an extraordinary talented engineer, whose passionate about iOS and Android development. Our tech stack supports large scale distributed systems, and process billions of data points each day. We are looking for a Junior Mobile Developer to work with our application developers, advertising partners and stellar core of Engineers to grow those AI powered services and our intelligence platform. In turn, you’ll join a great culture and talented team. We’d give you full training and support your development.
- Support, manage, and repair app developer requests surrounding SDK performance
- Lead the development of SDK wrappers / features that support our app developers and advertising community.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and design engineers
- Work as a team member to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
- Interface with the UI and developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging technologies
- Create innovative mobile product code to be used by millions of passionate users
- You're a fun and awesome person to be around
- You’re passionate about the mobile space, and thrive in demonstrating what you learn
- You’ve built an app you’re passionate about or have projects to demonstrate your interests
- You’re a strong communicator and ideally have customer service experience.
- You’ve got the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- You’re familiar with mobile app development technologies
- You can show us your solid understanding of algorithms, data structures and computer science fundamentals
- You’re organized, adaptable, flexible, and hungry to learn
What We Offer:
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
- Flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
Applicants must be based in San Francisco. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.