Kiip's mission is to be the rewards layer of the world. We've made it easy and fun to reward people for their achievements on many different platforms. We currently run on hundreds of millions of devices and process billions of data points per month. We’re looking for extraordinarily talented engineers who will help scale, process and analyze this data. We're looking for someone would who values their craft and is excited to be a part of our great culture and small, agile family. This position can work from our headquarters in San Francisco or remotely in any of the 50 states.
- Wrap native iOS and Android SDK’s on different platforms for app developers/companies that build games, and cross platform apps.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and designers
- Work as a team member to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
- Create innovative mobile product code to be used by millions of passionate users
- Code in a variety of mobile app developer framework like Unity, Corona, Marmalade, Adobe Air and PhoneGap.
- Have built an app you’re proud of and can explain it in detail
- Working knowledge in Static Library (.a) file/Android Archive (.aar) library
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with networking stack, GCD & concurrency on Android/iOS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services
- Experienced in writing Unit, Functional & Regression tests
- Hands on knowledge/experience with Unity, Corona, Marmalade, Adobe Air, and PhoneGap
- Knowledge of data models and caching
- Experience integrating mobile apps with APIs and other web services
Applicants must be able to have their core hours overlap with 10.30am-5pm PDT as our Engineering Team is based in San Francisco. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.