Kiip (pronounced “Keep”) is a mobile advertising network that specializes in moments-based ad targeting. Kiip specifically specializes in providing rewards to consumers of based moments of achievement in iOS and Android apps. Our evolution has grown our mobile moments to power our Kiip IQ – our data intelligence. In turn, powering various audiences in the mobile advertising marketplace. We’re revolutionizing our moments philosophy and are looking for the next Account Executive to bring our story alive.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced Account Executive with ability to scale growth of top line revenues and maintain core relationships. Kiip’s product platform has revolutionized the mobile / digital advertising ecosystem. We’re a reputable player in this space and are revolutionizing our business to power our Data IQ. We are seeking someone with excellent sales acumen to expand our inventories and big ass partnerships! This role reports to the Director of West Coast Sales; works as a solo employee in the Los Angeles area with a large span and territory; and also works with an Account Manager located from the San Francisco office.
- Identify, develop and grow top line clients, alternate inventories, and big ass partnerships for the demand side of Kiip’s mobile ad platform
- Work a territory of existing key accounts: Prospecting, cultivating, and closing deals with interactive agencies, publishers, ad tech engines, brands, and new audience sources
- Prospect new leads, mapping out client organization and decision chains
- Stay on top the industry, events, and ecosystem to leverage opportunities for Kiip
- Have total oversight and ownership for the full Sales cycle, wearing multiple hats from consultant, sales partner, marketer, and broker.
- Deliver exceptional sales presentations
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue growth.
- Negotiate rates, and ensure prompt payment
- Work with Kiip’s business leaders and publisher partners to develop strategic sales planning solutions that work from inception through implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience in digital, agency, brands, ad tech, or related sales capacity
- Superior sales acumen (hunter/farmer, lead-gen, full cycle, quota attainment, consultative/strategic selling, closing)
- Demonstrated track record of achieving quotas, leading teams, and optimizing opportunities
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills yet not overbearing
- Excellent presentation, organizational and time management skills
- Self-initiator, with entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to work independently and be a team player under tight deadlines.
- Must have a history of quota attainment in outside sales and strong client/agency relationships
What We Offer:
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered daily lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
- Flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
To apply: upload your resume and a covering letter explaining what interests you about working at Kiip and how you could help us excel.