Magic happens here! Kiip (pronounced Keep) is a mobile advertising network that specializes in moments-based ad targeting. Our evolution has grown our mobile moments to power our Kiip IQ – our data intelligence. In turn, powering various audiences in the mobile advertising marketplace. We're growing and looking for someone familiar with scaling up teams in a start up environment.
This position calls for an innovative, full cycle recruiter with strong experience souring and converting high tech talent in the Bay Area. You’ll have 10+ requisitions to manage at any one time. Successful candidates will have 5+ years of experience facilitating candidates through technical and non-technical roles. This individual must quickly synthesize strategic business goals and engage passive candidates. The need for using metrics and benchmarks is paramount as is one’s passion re: candidate experience.
• Bachelors in Business, or related field
• 5+ years experience recruiting and sourcing in high tech. B2B is a plus
• Scaled teams in start ups, from early to late stage funding
• Results oriented with track record of direct sourcing passive candidates
• Experience using social recruiting and innovative sourcing channels
• Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high sense of urgency
• Proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office Suite
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our SF Office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.
What We Offer:
To apply: upload your resume and a covering letter explaining what interests you about working at Kiip and how you could help us excel.